As a Woodbury-based attorney, I have focused my practice on helping people facing overwhelming debt or damaging traffic violation summons in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding New Jersey counties. With an in-depth knowledge of the local courts, the ability to make bankruptcy filing a smooth and straightforward process, skill at avoiding or limiting the damage after a traffic violation or DUI/DWI, I am an approachable lawyer who will personally handle your case every step of the way.
Click on the links below to learn more about how I can help you:
You went to school and did everything in your power in order to be successful, but now your student loan debt is weighing you down. College is expensive, and many graduates struggle to cope with the rising costs of private, state and federal student loan debt in New Jersey. Fortunately, there are a few ways you can get the help you need from a student loan attorney in Woodbury.
Is your life being haunted by a criminal arrest or conviction? If you or a family member can’t get a fresh start in life and move on because of of an arrest or conviction in New Jersey that is dragging you down, and you are in Camden, Gloucester, or a nearby county, don't lose any time: contact attorney Steve Richardson immediately. He may well be able to get your record expunged and let you get on with your life!.
Facing foreclosure or bankruptcy? If you are overwhelmed by debts, harassed by creditors or receiving threats from a collection agency, don't try to protect your assets in a way that might be considered fraudulent. With the right advice and legal help you can protect yourself and your family and even begin to rebuild your credit. Not only will attorney Steve Richardson work with you throughout the bankruptcy process, but when it is all over he will help you rebuild your life with his unique credit rehabilitation program. When it comes to foreclosure and bankruptcy in New Jersey, you can't go wrong with a free, no commitment consultation from Steve Richardson.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Get a ticket for drunk driving? If you have been charged with DUI or DWI in New Jersey, you face significant penalties, including high fines and suspension of your driver's license. Many people think that there is nothing you can do in these circumstances. However, although defenses for drunk driving are limited, you should definitely contact me as soon as possible to see whether there is any way to challenge it. I will work aggressively to determine whether the state can prove its case. Don't risk losing your license, and possibly your job, without talking to me first!
Facing charges for a traffic violation? If you or a family member has received a summons for a traffic violation in Camden, Gloucester, or a nearby county especially one that might result in a driver's license suspension, fines and surcharges or even a jail term, don't lose any time: contact traffic court attorney Steve Richardson immediately. There is much he can do to control the damage, having handled many traffic violation cases like speeding, reckless driving, unsafe operation of a motor vehicle in the Gloucester and Camden counties over the years.
Search Our Site
- Posted on 04/22/2021 Trying to Pay Down Debt AND Save for Retirement? Discover a Way to Do Both in This Episode!
- Posted on 04/16/2021 Thought Your Expunged New Jersey Criminal Record Would No Longer See the Light of Day? Think Again! Discover How That Record Could Still Come Back to Haunt You!
- Posted on 04/09/2021 Have a Little Too Much Fun in College? Get a Drug Conviction That is Haunting You After Graduation? Get It Expunged and Move On!
- I was hit by a truck on the highway and then I received a ticket for careless driving, even though the trucker didn't stop after hitting me. Mr. Richardson was absolutely amazing in handling my case. He ended up getting my ticket dismissed! I travel a lot for work and he was so flexible with my schedule and helped me work out a court date around it. He's super quick with communication as well. I highly recommend him. Helina P., Newcastle, DE - October 6, 2018
- I came to Mr. Richardson because a creditor was suing me. Not only did he help me by successfully negotiating an affordable payment plan, but he also provided me with information on ways to pay back my school loans that I was unaware of! Thank you for everything!! Toni F., Westville, NJ. July 2, 2018
- When I came to you about the student loan I had co-signed for my step-son, you helped me from the very first meeting and made me feel relieved that I'd found your services. Thank you! Patricia P., Sewell, NJ. June 29, 2018