Get the book that answers the question you've been asking yourself: Are things bad enough that I need to file bankruptcy?
Being in debt is stressful, no question. Creditors are calling daily, the mail is filled with bills and demand letters, and debt collectors are scaring you with stories of wage garnishments and bank levies. You don't know what to do, but you know you need to do something. At the same time, you don't want to do anything that will make things worse, and are afraid that will happen if you file bankruptcy. If this sounds like you, you need to download and read this book to find out if you are in too deep and need bankruptcy to climb out. Ask yourself:
- Are you afraid to answer the phone or open the mail?
- Has a creditor levied a bank account or garnished your wages?
- Have you borrowed against your pension to no avail?
- Are you thinking about pay day or car title loans just to ge through the month?
I want to make sure that people choose the right solution to their financial problems, that they neither rush towards bankruptcy nor put it off for too long thinking that doing so is "too drastic." That is why I wrote this free book: to help you know whether you are in too deep!
Order it now and get the answers you need!
Fill out the form below to request your FREE copy - you'll receive it IMMEDIATELY:
Get Your Free Book Now
Get Your Free Book Now
- Steve took a complicated process and worked me through it step by step. He made it understandable and easy. He was accessible, returned phone calls promptly, and answered all my questions. I knew he was in my corner fighting for me. I recommend him highly and would use his services again. Barbara L., Mt. Laurel, NJ. October 2, 2013.
- Having Mr. Richardson help us navigate through a very trying situation was a great asset. We would gladly recommend his services to anyone. Chuck & Anne H., Bellmawr, NJ - January 22, 2013
- Mr. Richardson kept us updated on what was happening with our bankruptcy. He was very efficient, and our paperwork was proper. We would recommend him to anyone, as we are very happy with his work. Harry & Linda J., West Deptford, NJ - March 5, 2014
- Mr. Richardson handled my case in a professional, knowledgeable way, while obtaining the desired results. Richard M., Paulsboro, NJ , February 25, 2011
- Mr. Richardson gave me compassionate, very effective representation.