Get the book that gives you the rules of the road for driving in New Jersey and what you need to know if you get a ticket.
Getting a traffic ticket, especially one for DUI / DWI, can really ruin your day. It can cause no end of problems including points on your license, high fines, insurance surcharges, or worse, suspension of your driver's license! For this reason people have lots of questions on what to do. My free book, A Guide to Driving Legally in New Jersey and Surviving Traffic Court If You Don't is a great way to get the answers to questions like:
- Q. Should I avoid points by pleading to a no-point ticket?
- Q. How can a NJ ticket affect me if I'm from out of state?
- Q. Are there any defenses to drunk driving?
- Q. What can happen if I am caught driving on a suspended license?
- Q. Can I refuse to take the breathalyzer?
This book will give you the information you will need to avoid getting a ticket, but if you do get one, it will answer the questions you have to survive the experience.
Order it now and get the answers you need!