As the year 2020 comes to a close, it’s time to start thinking about our financial goals for 2021. This year has presented some challenges and shown us how important it is to plan for bad times, so that when they come, we are ready, and our financial freedom isn’t threatened.
That’s why in this episode of the podcast I step you through what you need to do to look over this past year, learn from it, and use that information to create a solid financial plan going forward.
In this episode you will learn:
- Strategies and Goal Setting for 2021
- The Importance of "Finding Your Why" in Your Finances
- Tips on Reducing Income Taxes in 2021
- Tips on Increasing Income
Links & Resources
- How did you do on financial goals for 2020? Here’s what to do for a better 2021 (CNBC)
- Ten Ways to Make 2021 Your Best Financial Year Yet (Tim Jordan)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 113: Living Below Your Means with Tightwad Todd
- Episode 114: Hot Tips for Cutting the Cord
- Episode 118: Tips for Saving Money on Your Cell Phone Bill
- Episode 72: Choosing the Right Budget for You
- Episode 47: Preparing Your Budget
- Episode 48: Budgeting - The First 3 Months Are the Hardest
- Episode 66: The Art of Asking for a Raise
- Episode 79: Tips on Finding a Better Job
- Episode 111: Tips for Finding a Job During the Pandemic
- Episode 92: Making More Money with a Side Hustle
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.