In Episode 114 I started a series of episodes around reducing expenses in your budget in order to help you live within your means and have money left over to save for the future. It was also in follow up to Episode 113 in which I talked with “Tightwad Todd” Miller about living below your means.
That’s why in this episode of the podcast I take on that expense that seems to get bigger, your cell phone bill. It’s a budget line item I discuss a lot with my bankruptcy clients, and one that can be tough to keep under control. But with these tips and tricks, you should be able to tame that beast.
In this episode you will learn:
- Ways to reduce the monthly payment with your carrier
- Smarter strategies for getting a new phone
- How changing your usage can save you money
Links & Resources
- Dave Ramsey: Trim Down Your Cell Phone Bill
- NerdWallet: 7 Ways to Lower Your Cell Phone Bill
- The Frugal Noodle: Ten Ways To Save Money On Your Cell Phone Bill in 2020
- Square Trade
- Verizon Wireless
- Cricket Wireless
- Mint Mobile
- Consumer Cellular
- Straight Talk Wireless
- Walmart Family Mobile
- Republic Wireless
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 114: Hot Tips for Cutting the Cable Cord
- Episode 113: Living Below Your Means with Tightwad Todd
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.