A household budget is a critical and basic part of any plan for financial freedom. It is the foundation on which everything else is built. But a budget is not something that you set and forget. You have to review and revise it regularly, so that it continues to reflect your expenses and keep you on target for your long-term goals.
December is a great time to do this review in preparation for the coming year. So in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about what you need to do to get ready for 2018. What better way to have a happy new year than to know that it will lead to a bright financial future!
In this episode you will learn:
- How to review your spending to see how much you are spending on what
- How to take a hard look at your net household income to see how much you have to spend
- Tips on belt tightening to stop deficit spending
- About setting financial goals for the future
- How to formulate a plan to achieve those goals