In the previous episode of the podcast, I talked about getting ready for 2018 by formulating a budget and goals for the coming year. This is critical to financial freedom and should be done every year, preferably in December. But for most of you, creating a budget and goals is a new thing, and like any skill, it takes time to develop.
So, in this episode of the podcast, I wanted to talk about what you should expect in the first three months of 2018 as far as this process is concerned. By knowing what is ahead, you will be better prepared for it and be less likely to give up before you build up the momentum you need.
In this episode you will learn:
- Drafting and testing your budget under real world conditions (Month One)
- Revising your budget based on your real world test (Month Two)
- Shaping your budget around your long term financial goals and how to cut spending (Month Three)
- Helpful hints on doing all of this
- How to take your budget forward for the remaining 9 months