Steven was excellent in his representation, sound answers and guidance and was quick to respond to several issues through our journey with this Chapter 13 Plan. If the Trustee was as supportive and worked in as timely manner it would have made the five year road a little better.Mark G., Deptford, NJ
Search Our Site
Fill out the quick contact form below to schedule a case consultation.
Overwhelmed by the financial aid process? Want to be sure you make informed choices? Then you need this book!
Debt Collectors Calling Constantly? Creditors Suing You Here in NJ? Get This Book to Know Your Rights and Fight Back!
Getting Sued by HESAA Because You Can't Pay Your NJ CLASS Student Loan? Stressed Out Because Co-Signing Family Members Are Being Sucked In With You? Then Get the Book That Tells You What to Do to Fix Things for Yourself and Your Family!
Debt Collectors Calling Constantly? Creditors Suing You? Get This Book to Find Out If You Need to File Bankruptcy.
- Posted on 03/18/2017 How Your Ex-Spouse Could Get Rid of His/Her Support Obligations in a NJ Bankruptcy and What You Need to Do to Stop It!
- Posted on 05/22/2015 What to Do If You Are Getting Divorced in NJ and Your Spouse Won’t Agree to a Joint Bankruptcy
- Posted on 02/18/2015 Top 5 Financial Mistakes That Can Lead to Divorce and Bankruptcy
- Posted on 07/31/2018Cost of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in NJ to Jump 36% on August 1, 2018
- Posted on 03/23/2016Waiting Until April 1, 2016, to File NJ Bankruptcy Could Protect More of Your Stuff!
- Posted on 03/21/2016Means Testing Income Figures for NJ Increase on April 1, 2016