"Mr. Richardson treated us with the utmost respect before, during, and after our filing. It's an emotional time, a time of feeling like failures, but Mr. Richardson was understanding and patient with our questions, guiding us in the right direction, without ever making us feel less than what we were. After four years of "surviving," we had the opportunity to start over with a renewed sense of purpose and responsibility. Mr. Richardson helped us to achieve and realize that." Joe & Pat B., Woolwich Twp., NJ, April 4, 2011.
Search Our Site
Fill out the quick contact form below to schedule a case consultation.
- Posted on 05/20/2020 Filed Bankruptcy Years Ago But Couldn't Get Rid of Your Student Loans? Things Have Gotten Worse Since Then? Discover How You Can Still Go Back and Discharge Them!
- Posted on 03/31/2020 Filing Bankruptcy Can Often Be the Best Way to Get Your Life Back to Normal and Live It! Don't Fear This Solution; Others Haven't!
- Posted on 03/23/2020 Do Not Be Ashamed of Having to File Bankruptcy!
- Posted on 05/21/2020 Will the Provisions of Congress' HEROES Act Help You Enough with Your Bankruptcy?
- Posted on 07/31/2018 Cost of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in NJ to Jump 36% on August 1, 2018
- Posted on 10/20/2015 “Dance Moms” Abby Lee Miller Indicted for Bankruptcy Fraud