If you are looking for additional information on chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, avoiding foreclosure, exemptions from asset seizure, debt discharge, or if you want to learn more about traffic violation charges like DWI/DUI, speeding, reckless driving, running a stop light, driving while suspended or without insurance, you will find it on Steven J. Richardson's website. Approachable and sharp, Steve Richardson has over 15 years experience in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties handling bankruptcy and traffic court cases.
If you are currently a bankruptcy client of my office, these resources will help you through the process:
- Petition Preparation and Filing
- What You Need to Do After Filing Bankruptcy
- What You Need to Do After Receiving Your Discharge
- Posted on 09/14/2018 Do You Volunteer for an Organization or Coach Your Child's Sports Team? What You Do In Your Spare Time Could Get You Sued! Be Sure to Listen to This Episode of the Podcast to Find Out How Having the Right Insurance Can Protect Your Financial Freedom!
- Posted on 08/30/2018 Need Money to Pay Debt or Living Expenses? Have Lots of Equity in Your Home But Don't Want to Sell It or Get a Home Equity Loan? Then Find Out in This Episode How a Reverse Mortgage May Be the Solution!
- Posted on 08/17/2018 Worried About Having Your Identity Stolen? Wondering What to Do If It Has Been? Then Find Out What to Do in This Episode!
- Posted on 08/22/2018Saving Lots of Money on Your Child's College Education
- Posted on 02/09/2018Eagles Win Super Bowl LII! It Was Hard Earned and No One Let It Happen!
- Posted on 11/08/2017After the Negative Campaigns Coming Together Following the 2017 Election Cycle