If you are looking for additional information on chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, avoiding foreclosure, exemptions from asset seizure, debt discharge, or if you want to learn more about traffic violation charges like DWI/DUI, speeding, reckless driving, running a stop light, driving while suspended or without insurance, you will find it on Steven J. Richardson's website. Approachable and sharp, Steve Richardson has over 15 years experience in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties handling bankruptcy and traffic court cases.
If you are currently a bankruptcy client of my office, these resources will help you through the process:
- Posted on 02/27/2020 Living paycheck to paycheck? Want a better financial life with less worry about debt? Then check out the tips in this episode of the Podcast!
- Posted on 02/24/2020 Don't Make This Number One Mistake on Your Federal Student Loans!
- Posted on 02/21/2020 Another Reason We Give NJ Police a Reason to Pull Us Over: Not Moving Over!
- Posted on 08/22/2018Saving Lots of Money on Your Child's College Education
- Posted on 02/09/2018Eagles Win Super Bowl! Hard Earned; No One Let It Happen!
- Posted on 11/08/2017Negative Campaigns: Coming Together After 2017 Election