If you are looking for additional information on chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, avoiding foreclosure, exemptions from asset seizure, debt discharge, or if you want to learn more about traffic violation charges like DWI/DUI, speeding, reckless driving, running a stop light, driving while suspended or without insurance, you will find it on Steven J. Richardson's website. Approachable and sharp, Steve Richardson has over 15 years experience in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties handling bankruptcy and traffic court cases.
If you are currently a bankruptcy client of my office, these resources will help you through the process:
- Posted on 04/09/2021 Have a Little Too Much Fun in College? Get a Drug Conviction That is Haunting You After Graduation? Get It Expunged and Move On!
- Posted on 04/08/2021 Auto Insurance Premiums Killing You? Wish They Could Be More Affordable? Then Check Out the Money Saving Tips in This Episode!
- Posted on 03/26/2021 You Can Get Your NJ Criminal Expungement Faster, But You Have to Prove It's In the Public Interest. Find Out What You Need to Do to Succeed!
- Posted on 08/22/2018One of the Biggest Ways You Can Save a Bundle on Your Child's College Education!
- Posted on 02/09/2018Gisele Bundchen is Wrong! No One "Let" The Eagles Win the Super Bowl!! It Was a Hard Won, Hard Earned Victory!
- Posted on 11/08/2017Negative Campaigning: Can't We All Just Get Along? Coming Together After the 2017 NJ Election Cycle