If you are looking for additional information on chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, avoiding foreclosure, exemptions from asset seizure, debt discharge, or if you want to learn more about traffic violation charges like DWI/DUI, speeding, reckless driving, running a stop light, driving while suspended or without insurance, you will find it on Steven J. Richardson's website. Approachable and sharp, Steve Richardson has over 15 years experience in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties handling bankruptcy and traffic court cases.
If you are currently a bankruptcy client of my office, these resources will help you through the process:
- Petition Preparation and Filing
- What You Need to Do After Filing Bankruptcy
- What You Need to Do After Receiving Your Discharge
- Posted on 10/26/2018 Whether You Are a High School Senior Starting College Next Fall or a Returning Student, You Need to Discovery the Tips and Traps to Filling Out the FAFSA Financial Aid Form in This Episode!
- Posted on 10/11/2018 Been In Your Job for a While and Thinking You Deserve a Raise? Discover in This Episode What You Need to Know to Determine Your Worth and Justify Your Ask.
- Posted on 09/27/2018 In a Cash Crunch? Need Money to Pay Bills, But Have Limited Loan Options Due to Bad Credit? Then Discover in This Episode Why These Loan Options Are a Very Bad Idea!
- Posted on 08/22/2018Saving Lots of Money on Your Child's College Education
- Posted on 02/09/2018Eagles Win Super Bowl LII! It Was Hard Earned and No One Let It Happen!
- Posted on 11/08/2017After the Negative Campaigns Coming Together Following the 2017 Election Cycle