If you are looking for additional information on chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, avoiding foreclosure, exemptions from asset seizure, debt discharge, or if you want to learn more about traffic violation charges like DWI/DUI, speeding, reckless driving, running a stop light, driving while suspended or without insurance, you will find it on Steven J. Richardson's website. Approachable and sharp, Steve Richardson has over 15 years experience in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties handling bankruptcy and traffic court cases.
If you are currently a bankruptcy client of my office, these resources will help you through the process:
- Posted on 07/22/2020 Having an Estate Plan is an Important Part of Your Finances. Find Out Why Not Having One During the Pandemic Could Cause You Serious Problems!
- Posted on 07/08/2020 A Deferment or Forbearance is Not the Answer to Your Student Loan Problems! Find the Solution that Will Make Your Situation Better, Not Worse!
- Posted on 07/07/2020 Looking for a Job Where You Can Work From Home? Have a Small Business, Need Help, But Don't Think You Can Afford an Employee? Then Learn About Virtual Assistants in This Episode!
- Posted on 08/22/2018Saving Lots of Money on Your Child's College Education
- Posted on 02/09/2018Eagles Win Super Bowl! Hard Earned; No One Let It Happen!
- Posted on 11/08/2017Negative Campaigns: Coming Together After 2017 Election