If you are looking for additional information on chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, avoiding foreclosure, exemptions from asset seizure, debt discharge, or if you want to learn more about traffic violation charges like DWI/DUI, speeding, reckless driving, running a stop light, driving while suspended or without insurance, you will find it on Steven J. Richardson's website. Approachable and sharp, Steve Richardson has over 15 years experience in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties handling bankruptcy and traffic court cases.
If you are currently a bankruptcy client of my office, these resources will help you through the process:
- Posted on 10/22/2020 Does a Creditor Have a Judgment Against You? Asking Yourself: What's the Worse That Can Happen? Discover the Answer (and What You Can Do About It) in This Episode!
- Posted on 10/05/2020 New Technologies Are Making TV Cheaper, But Your Cable Bill Keeps Going Up! Cut the Cord and Save with the Great Tips in This Episode!
- Posted on 09/24/2020 Long Term Financial Freedom Means Living Below Your Means. Learn How to Be a Tightwad in This Episode of the Podcast!
- Posted on 08/22/2018Saving Lots of Money on Your Child's College Education
- Posted on 02/09/2018Eagles Win Super Bowl! Hard Earned; No One Let It Happen!
- Posted on 11/08/2017Negative Campaigns: Coming Together After 2017 Election