If you are looking for additional information on chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, avoiding foreclosure, exemptions from asset seizure, debt discharge, or if you want to learn more about traffic violation charges like DWI/DUI, speeding, reckless driving, running a stop light, driving while suspended or without insurance, you will find it on Steven J. Richardson's website. Approachable and sharp, Steve Richardson has over 15 years experience in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties handling bankruptcy and traffic court cases.
If you are currently a bankruptcy client of my office, these resources will help you through the process:
- Posted on 01/07/2021 Personal Finance Is Just That: Personal! No One Plan Works for Everyone! Discover How Tim Jordan Helps People Find the Plan That Works for Them!
- Posted on 12/23/2020 Start the New Year Right with Your Finances! Plan Out Your Strategies, Goals and Tactics for 2021 with the Tips in This Episode!
- Posted on 12/09/2020 Your Cell Phone Bill Getting Out of Hand? Then Listen to This Episode to Get the Tips You Need to Cut It Down to Size!
- Posted on 08/22/2018Saving Lots of Money on Your Child's College Education
- Posted on 02/09/2018Eagles Win Super Bowl! Hard Earned; No One Let It Happen!
- Posted on 11/08/2017Negative Campaigns: Coming Together After 2017 Election