In previous episodes I’ve talked about budgeting and how it’s important to have one to keep your spending in line with your income and help you towards your long-term financial goals. I also discussed in the last episode setting goals and being more strategic in how you handle your finances.
In the process of researching that episode, I ran across personal finance coach Tim Jordan who, by his own admission and branding, takes an atypical approach to the subject with his clients. After learning more about what he does, I knew I just had to have him on the show to talk about why you should be atypical in handling your finances.
In this episode you will learn:
- The 5 Best Budgeting Methods
- Why No One Budgeting Method is Right for Everyone
- How to Pick the Best Budget
- How to Think About Your 2021 Financial Goals
Links & Resources
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 119: Getting Your Finances Ready for 2021
- Episode 116: Personal Finance Software to Keep You on Track
- Episode 72: Choosing the Right Budget for You
- Episode 47: Preparing Your Budget
- Episode 48: Budgeting - The First 3 Months Are the Hardest
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.