Way back in Episode 13 of the podcast I did a review of an app from personal finance guru Dave Ramsey called EveryDollar. It is an app my wife and I have been using since then, and it’s great! But there are a lot of other apps out there that can help you keep your finances straight, and one of them might be better for you than EveryDollar.
Which is why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to look at three other apps that might be more up your alley: Pocket Guard, YNAB (You Need a Budget), and Personal Capital. There are even more out there, and that could be the subject of another episode, but hopefully one of these will be just right for you!
In this episode you will learn about:
- Three different personal finance apps of varying complexity and sophistication
- How to choose a good personal finance app
Links & Resources
- NerdWallet Review of Pocket Guard
- Dough Roller Pocket Guard Review
- PC Magazine Review of YNAB
- Dough Roller Review of Personal Capital
- Wallet Hack’s Review of Personal Capital
- Nerd Wallet Personal Capital Review
- Dough Roller’s Top 12 Money Management Apps
- Rocket HQ: Best Budgeting Apps of 2020
- Pocket Guard Web Site
- You Need a Budget (YNAB) Web Site
- Personal Capital Web Site
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 13: Online Budgeting Tools – EveryDollar
- Episode 22: Phone Apps That Help You Save Money
- Episode 113: Living Below Your Means with Tightwad Todd
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.