Filing bankruptcy involves a fair amount of work to assist your attorney in preparing the petition. You need to gather documents, figure out a budget for your monthly expenses, and take a consumer credit counseling class.
But although your life will certainly change (for the better) after the bankruptcy, your life also has to change beforehand. Here’s how.
- You Will Stop Using Credit Cards
- You Will Stop Paying Back Friends and Relatives
- You Will Stop Using Your Current Bank (Maybe)
- You Will Quit Your Second Job
- You Will Stop Worrying That Bankruptcy is the Wrong Decision
Learn more about why this will happen!
If you live in southern New Jersey and are considering filing bankruptcy, please feel free to call me at 856-432-4113 or contact me through this site for a free consultation in my Woodbury office to discuss your case.
If you are looking for more information about bankruptcy, then download my free book,Top Questions People Ask About Filing Bankruptcy in New Jersey.