Many Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, struggling to make ends meet, and having no plans, or hope for the future. Their only goal is to make it to the next payday, so they can pay the next bill. But unless something changes for them, they will never achieve financial freedom.
Which is why in this episode of the podcast I talk about the steps you need to take to break the cycle, pay down debt, plan for unexpected expenses, and be able to dream about the future.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Cutting back in spending and increasing income
- Breaking out of the debt cycle
- Developing delayed gratification on non-essential purchases
- Creating an emergency fund against unexpected expenses
Links & Resources
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 47: Preparing Your Budget
- Episode 48: Budgeting – The First 3 Months are the Hardest
- Episode 91: Making More Money with Passive Income
- Episode 92: Making More Money with a Side Hustle
- Episode 79: Tips on Finding a Better Job
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.