It can often be difficult to pay the bills on your current income due to increases in costs or unexpected expenses. If you don’t have an emergency fund, one big car repair can derail your budget. But absent your boss giving you a raise, what can you do?
There are only so many hours in a day, so a second job may well be out of the question. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t bring in more money. In this episode of the podcast I talk about passive income and how it can not only make your budget much easier to keep to, but also help you pay down debt, save for emergencies, and plan for retirement.
In this episode you will learn about:
- 8 Different Forms of Passive Income
- Practical Tips on How to Implement Them
- Information on How to Choose Which Type is Right for You
Links & Resources
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing.
- NerdWallet article on comparing high yield savings accounts.
- FitSmallBusiness: 31 Tips for Buying Your First Rental Property.
- MyRental Rental Screening Service
- U.S. News Article on Renting Out a Room
- Review of Cash Back Web Sites on Part Time Money
- The Ultimate Guide to Dividend Stocks