It’s been a rough 17 months with the COVID-19 pandemic, but it looks like we are finally coming out of it. One sign that it is ending, though, are all of the end dates of CARES Act programs that have been helping people through the economic crisis, with two of them coming up at the end of this month!
That’s why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about how to plan for this shift back to normality. What can you do to plan for these changes? How can you get ready for a post-pandemic economy? Let’s get some answers together!
In this episode you will learn:
- What assistance programs are ending and how to plan for them
- What to do if you still can’t pay your bills
- How to increase your credit score for post-pandemic life
Links & Resources
- U.S. News & World Report Article
- Experian Article
- Philadelphia Inquirer Article
- Forbes Article
- COVID-19 and Changing Eviction Policies Around the Nation
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Credit Card and Debt Relief
- National Low Income Housing Coalition database of COVID-19 emergency rental assistance programs
- Student Loan Lawyer Database
- CNBC Article on 401k Accounts
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 119: Getting Your Finances Ready for 2021
- Episode 111: Tips on Finding a Job During the Pandemic
- Episode 107: Student Loan Strategies for When the Government No Longer CARES
- Episode 104: Student Loan Solutions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Episode 73: Understanding How Credit and Credit Scores Work
- Episode 27: Building and Maintaining Good Credit
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.