Investing and saving for retirement is something that the earlier you do it, the better! But getting involved in the stock market (or even just mutual funds) can be an intimidating prospect, and many people end up putting off doing it for that reason.
But where do you go to learn about it? How can you get the information you need to feel confident and competent in investing for your future? To answer those questions, in this episode of the podcast I talk to stock trader Markay Latimer about how she can help you get started!
In this episode you will learn about:
- Classes on investing in stocks
- The difference between investing and trading
- How you can “rent out” your stock to make money
- How to do this without making it a second job
Links & Resources
- Markay's Investment and Trading Classes
- Markay's "What the Bleep?" Free Educational Videos
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 127: Paying Off Debt While Making Money with Jerry Fetta
- Episode 113: Living Below Your Means with Tightwad Todd
- Episode 101: Investment Strategies for When the Market Drops
- Episode 89: Short Window Retirement Planning with Dr. Fred Rouse
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.