People that are in debt are in a difficult situation when it comes to planning for their financial future. It can be difficult enough to amass enough disposable income to pay down their debt, let alone have any left over to put towards retirement! But if they concentrate on paying down the debt, they delay their retirement investing, which puts that retirement at risk!
That’s why in this episode of the podcast I talk to Jerry Fetta, a financial expert, who helps people to make and save money, even while they are paying down debt.
In this episode you will learn:
- Negotiating Techniques with the Banks
- How to Leverage Life Insurance to Pay Debt
- Ways to Free Up Disposable Income
Links & Resources
- Email: [email protected]
- Social Media:
- Twitter: @jerryfetta
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/WealthDynamX
- Instagram - www.instagram.com/jerryfetta
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 126: Tips on Saving Money on Your Car Insurance
- Episode 122: Tips for Saving on Your Utility Bills
- Episode 118: Tips on Saving Money on Your Cell Phone Bill
- Episode 14: Hot Tips for Cutting the Cord
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.