When it comes to retirement, the focus always seems to be on the saving and investing part of it. Will you have enough money to retire? Although this is a very important part of the process, and should not be taken lightly, it is not the only thing you should be thinking about when it comes to that topic.
Many people retire and are comfortable financially but are then at a loss as to what to do. Their jobs and commitments up to that point had given their lives meaning, but now what do they do? That’s why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about that other part of retirement planning: How to enjoy it once you get there!
In this episode you will learn:
- How to find meaning for your retirement
- How to develop a retirement mindset
- Ways to spend an enjoyable retirement
Links & Resources
- How to Ensure a Successful Retirement (Forbes)
- What to Do in Retirement. Kathleen Coxwell. NewRetirement.com
- How to Find Meaning in Retirement. Kathleen Coxwell.
- 5 Fun Activities You Can and Should Do in Retirement. Kendal on Hudson.
- How Much Should You Save Every Month? Money Under 30
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 77: Finding Your Why with Ross Stryker
- Episode 113: Living Below Your Means with Tightwad Todd
- Episode 89: Short Window Retirement Planning with Dr. Fred Rouse
- Episode 78: Leveling Up Your Money with Erin Lowry
- Episode 76: Downsizing Your Home in Retirement
- Episode 58: Tips on Saving for Retirement
- Episode 10: Basics of Retirement Planning