Steven J. Richardson
Connect with me
Bankruptcy, Collections, Student Loan, DUI and Traffic Court attorney in Woodbury, NJ.

Well, it's now February, and you should have received all of your W-2s and 1099s for tax year 2012. It is time to file your federal and New Jersey tax return. It has been a rough year, but it looks like you will be getting a refund. Great! If you don't already have it spent, allow me to make a suggestion.

Put That Refund to Good Use

If 2012 was a struggle financially because of mounting credit card debt, insurmountable medical bills, or a student loan balance you don't think you can ever put a dent in, then maybe you need a fresh start for 2013. Put that refund money to good use by filing bankruptcy and/or restructuring your student loans into an affordable payment plan.

I know, you had better plans for that money. Perhaps a new flatscreen TV or an iPad. But bankruptcy, whether through chapter 7 or chapter 13, can lift a huge financial burden off your shoulders. It can give you a more long term quality of life.

Also, if you have federal student loans, getting out of a deferment or forbearance and into an affordable payment plan, or just lifting a wage garnishment and getting out of default, can give you a brighter future.

I Can Help!

Please, allow me to help. If you live in South Jersey and are considering filing bankruptcy, call my office at 856-432-4113 or contact me through this site for a free consultation to discuss your case.

If you are still not quite sure you should do it, then at least download my free book,Top Questions People Ask About Filing Bankruptcy in New Jersey to get more information.

Need student loan relief in the new year? I may be able to be of assistance. Just download this questionnaire, fill it out, and then fax it to me at 856-686-9911 or e-mail it to me. I will then review it to determine if I can be of assistance and contact you to discuss representation.

Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment


Richardson Law Offices