In his blog, experienced Woodbury-based lawyer Steve Richardson keeps you updated on bankruptcy and traffic court cases in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties, along with many other issues of New Jersey law. Regular messages are posted on debt discharge, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filings, foreclosures avoided, and how to avoid or limit traffic violation fines, surcharges, points, license suspension or jail term.
- Page 1
Gisele Bundchen is Wrong! No One "Let" The Eagles Win the Super Bowl!! It Was a Hard Won, Hard Earned Victory! The Eagles had a tough, hard earned road to winning Super Bowl LII in 2018. It was not a fluke! No one "let" them win (mo matter what Gisele Bundchen says)!
Negative Campaigning: Can't We All Just Get Along? Coming Together After the 2017 NJ Election Cycle I'm sick and tired of the negativism of campaign ads and social media rants! Can we please move on after the 2017 election cycle? We need to come together!
Does Best Buy's Merchandise Return Policy Invade Privacy? Is Best Buy's requirement of retaining driver's license info going to far in a return policy? Join the discussion with Woodbury lawyer Steve Richardson.
Silly Lawsuits: Are They Funny or Disturbing? Recent lawsuits brought around the country seem to show a disturbing trend towards trivial litigation. Air turbulence, cursing baby dolls, and movie promos?
Help Me Choose a Logo for My Law Firm Help Woodbury Gloucester County New Jersey lawyer Steve Richardson choose a logo design for his firm. Vote by June 7, 2011.
Are We As a Society Getting Too Litigious? Are we as Americans becoming too "lawsuit happy"? Are things going too far? Check out this latest post by Woodbury, Gloucester County lawyer Steve Richardson.
- Posted on 08/22/2018One of the Biggest Ways You Can Save a Bundle on Your Child's College Education!
- Posted on 02/09/2018Gisele Bundchen is Wrong! No One "Let" The Eagles Win the Super Bowl!! It Was a Hard Won, Hard Earned Victory!
- Posted on 11/08/2017Negative Campaigning: Can't We All Just Get Along? Coming Together After the 2017 NJ Election Cycle
- Posted on 10/20/2017Toxic Payday Loans are on Trial in Federal Court, as Charles Hallinan Faces Federal Racketeering Charges. Will the Victims Get Justice?
- Posted on 07/05/2017Watch Out for Those Subscription Services! They Can Really Add Up and Bust Your Budget! Here's How to Prevent That!