In his blog, experienced Woodbury-based lawyer Steve Richardson keeps you updated on bankruptcy and traffic court cases in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties, along with many other issues of New Jersey law. Regular messages are posted on debt discharge, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filings, foreclosures avoided, and how to avoid or limit traffic violation fines, surcharges, points, license suspension or jail term.
- Page 6
Increase in Pension Hardship Withdrawals Points to Problem Many people are forced to take hardship withdrawals from their pensions. This is often bad. Bankruptcy may address the problem without jeopardizing your future.
Insufficient Payroll Deductions Can Mess Up Chapter 13 Plan Many chapter 13 bankruptcies fail due to poor planning. Making sure your payroll deductions are "just right"can avoid a tax bill that could derail your plan!
Be Careful Discharging Divorce Lawyer’s Fees in Bankruptcy If you are getting divorced, filing bankruptcy, and planning to discharge your lawyer's fees here in New Jersey, you need to be careful. Find out why here.
- Posted on 08/22/2018Saving Lots of Money on Your Child's College Education
- Posted on 02/09/2018Eagles Win Super Bowl! Hard Earned; No One Let It Happen!
- Posted on 11/08/2017Negative Campaigns: Coming Together After 2017 Election
- Posted on 10/20/2017Hallinan Tried for Racketeering! Justice for His Victims!
- Posted on 07/05/2017Keeping Subscription Services from Busting Your Budget