Simply put, yes you can.  Many people in southern New Jersey are struggling with the suspension of their driver's licenses because of an inability to pay surcharges levied by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission.  This just creates a vicious financial cycle that can be difficult to get out of.  You cannot afford to pay the surcharges on your salary from your job, but then cannot drive to your job to earn the salary because your license has been suspended.  Fortunately, you can just wipe out New Jersey motor vehicle surcharges in a bankruptcy.

Steven J. Richardson
Connect with me
Bankruptcy, Collections, Student Loan, DUI and Traffic Court attorney in Woodbury, NJ.