In Episode #34, I talked about forming the right mindset for establishing financial freedom. You have to have the right approach and attitude first before trying to implement the steps necessary to reach your goal.
So in this episode, I talk about what you can do now with that mindset to achieve financial freedom. In the next episode, I will talk about the bigger picture, and long term financial freedom.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Tips to increase your earning potential and income
- Playing defense with your debt
- Tips on making smarter purchasing decisions
- Preparing for a "rainy day"
Links & Resources
- NJ Requirements for Unemployment Benefits
- More of What You Need to Know About Unemployment Benefits
- Using Money to Buy Happiness
- Top Banking Mistakes to Avoid
- What Counts as a Financial Emergency
- Episode 34: Changing Your Financial Mindset
- Episode 36: Putting Your Financial Mindset to Work Long Term