Attaining and maintaining financial freedom is a matter of habit and mindset. Having the right outlook and attitude about your finances, and then reinforcing it through the establishment of certain habits.
That is why I am doing a series of podcasts, starting with this one, about getting into the right mindset, and then reinforcing the right habits.
Adopting these as soon as you can will get you that much closer to financial freedom. In this episode, I will talk about the establishment of the proper mindset, so as to lay a proper foundation for the habits.
In this episode you will learn about:
- The financial basics, such as:
- Being strategic and creating a "financial calendar"
- Keeping a constant eye on your net worth
- Being cognizant of different interest rates and how they can affect you
- Financial "disaster planning"
- Developing good budgeting habits
- Setting specific, attainable, financial goals