In episodes 34 & 35 of the podcast I talked about forming the right mindset to achieving financial freedom, and then how you can implement that mindset today to get you to your goal.
In this episode I am going to talk about tips that are more strategic and preventative, allowing you to play some defense against potential problems in the future and take a longer view of your financial future and freedom.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Being smart about student loan debt
- How to save right for retirement
- The best way to build and track your credit
- Getting the proper insurance
- How to approach investing
Links & Resources
- Student Loan Repayment Calculator
- Top Student Loan Mistakes to Avoid
- Episode 19: Best Strategies for Dealing with Federal Student Loans
- Secured Credit Cards
- How to Rebalance an Investment Portfolio
- Episode 34: Changing Your Financial Mindset
- Episode 35: Putting Your New Financial Mindset to Work Now