Everyone looks forward to retirement, that time when they can relax and enjoy life, made possible by the fruits of their labor during their working lives. However, that retirement isn't going to last that long, or be that enjoyable, if you don't adjust your non-salaried income to your non-working expenses going forward.
That's why in this episode of the podcast I talk about how to create a retirement budget to make sure that your golden years are solid, and not just plated.
In this episode you will learn:
- The Four Steps to Retirement Budgeting
- The Things to Consider in Creating One
- How to Align Adjustments with Your Personal Retirement Goals
- Managing Your Spending
Links & Resources
- How to Create a Retirement Budget (Dave Ramsey)
- How to Make a Budget for Retirement (Annuity.org)
- Required Minimum Distribution Worksheets (IRS)
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Retirement Costs
- Best States to Retire To (Annuity.com)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 13: Online Budgeting Tools - Everydollar
- Episode 116: Personal Finance Software to Keep You On Track