When it comes to the job market and the economy, the pandemic has created an interesting and unusual phenomenon. Called The Great Resignation (or the Big Quit), it is an ongoing trend of workers quitting their jobs that started in the Spring of this year. Characterized by Wikipedia as being in response to the pandemic, the government refusing to provide necessary worker protection, and wage stagnation despite the rising cost of living.
But those that quit still have to find another job to pay the bills, or they’ll have an even bigger problem! That’s why in this episode of the podcast I talk to Bonnie Negron, a certified career coach and resume writer, about the best way to succeed in this job market and find the perfect fit for a post-COVID life.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to get clarity on the job and income you want
- Tips on preparing a killer resume
- Great ways to find, and apply for, the kind of job you want
- Preparing for the interview
Links & Resources
- Bonnie Career Services Web Site
- Social Media
- Job Search Sites
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 117: Getting, and Succeeding at, a Work from Home Job
- Episode 111: Tips on Finding a Job During the Pandemic
- Episode 106: Tax Traps for Telecommuters
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.