Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many people have lost their jobs because their employer had to close up shop; the work could not be done remotely. Some of them were able to pivot successfully to other jobs or transfer their skills to one that can be done from home.
Unfortunately, many others are still looking. That may be because they haven’t been able to figure out how to apply their skills in a different context, or they aren’t looking in the right places. That’s why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about where to look for remote work, who’s looking for remote workers, how to handle the application process, and how to succeed at that job once you get it.
In this episode you will learn:
- Where to Look for Work from Home Jobs
- What Kind of Jobs Are Available
- How to Apply for Them
- How to Succeed at Them
Links & Resources
- CNBC Article
- Fastest Growing Jobs for 2020 That Offer Flexible Work
- 7 Fastest Growing Remote Jobs of 2019
- Best 15 Cities for Remote Workers
- Remote.co Job Listings
- FlexJobs Job Listings
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 111: Tips on Finding a Job During the Pandemic
- Episode 91: Making More Money from Passive Income
- Episode 79: Tips on Finding a Better Job
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.