The most frequent question I get asked by clients scheduling the initial meeting is: "What do I bring with me?" The answer is that you should bring the following:
- Monthly Expense Sheet (Print and Fill Out)
- Copies of Paystubs Representing your Average Monthly Income
- Questionnaire (Print and Fill Out)
- Valuation of Vehicles (Fill Out and Print a trade-in Value for Each Car)
- Valuation of Home
- Principal Balance(s) on Mortgage(s) (Usually found on monthly statement)
The purpose of the first meeting is to get a good overview of your financial situation, so that I may determine whether bankruptcy is right for you. Bringing this information with you to the meeting will make it much easier to do so.