There's a difference between having a side hustle that you enjoy,one that makes you a few extra dollars every month, and running an actual business after quitting your day job. There's a lot to think about and plan for that many people miss, which is why most businesses fail.
That's why in this episode of the podcast I talk to attorney Soroya Garner about the steps you need to take get the best possible start for your business. We discuss everything from the proper way to form it to how to protect your brand.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to decide whether to quit your day job
- How to decide on your business entity
- What kind of contracts you need to sell your goods or services
- How to protect your brand through trademark and copywrite
Links & Resources
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 138: Why Most Small Businesses Fail with Joe DiChiara
- Episode 92: Making More Money with a Side Hustle
- Episode 77: Finding Your "Why" with Ross Stryker