Those that graduate with a degree and enter into the real world face a challenge and a choice. How do they make a living? How do they start paying back their student loans? How do they make a successful start down the road to financial freedom?
In this episode of the podcast, I address that issue and whether you should get a job and work for someone else or create a job and work for yourself by starting a business. To give some insight on this choice, and some tips on how to prepare financially for starting your own business, I invited Myles Gage of Rapunzl Investments onto the show.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to Determine If You Have the “Entrepreneurial Itch”
- How to Decide on What Business to Start
- How to Start a Business and Still Pay the Bills
- How to Prepare Financially for Starting a Business
Links & Resources
- Myles’ Web Site: rapunzlinvestments.com
- Social Media:
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 129: Anyone Can Participate in the Market with Markay Latimer
- Episode 124: Growing Small Business Profits with Joe Pardo
- Episode 98: Expanding Your Business with Somnath Sikdar
- Episode 92: Making More Money with a Side Hustle