People trying to achieve personal financial freedom are often initially struggling with debt and trying to get out of a financial hole. They are getting letters from collection agencies and law firms that are demanding that the debt be paid. They have to get out of debt before they can ever hope to achieve their goal.
But people in debt, in my experience, are often dealing with collection lawsuits that result in judgments, and these judgments can be very problematic when the lawyers who obtained it start trying to enforce it. That’s why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about the three biggest collection tools the lawyers have, and what you can do once they start to use them.
In this episode you will learn:
- What an Information Subpoena Is and How to Deal with It
- How to Fight Back When Your Bank Account is Levied
- How to Deal with a Wage Garnishment
Links & Resources
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 20: Making a Plan for Paying Your Debts
- Episode 11: Dealing with Medical Debt
- Episode 9: What Creditors Do to Collect on Judgments
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.