Every business should have a web site to promote its goods and services and attract new customers, especially as more of them are functioning virtually. Despite this, so many of them don’t have a web presence, or just have a domain name for e-mail. By not having one they are leaving money on the table and passing by an opportunity for growth.
That’s why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about getting on the web with a great site and using it to attract and covert new customers for your business. These tips can help you grow your business and help ensure your personal financial freedom.
In this episode you will learn:
- The first thing you need to do to get started
- The biggest mistakes made with DIY web sites
- How to choose a web design company
- How to turn web site visitors into customers
Links & Resources
- Free Website Analysis: www.FWMAnalysis.com
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Web Site: www.FosterWebMarketing.com
- World of Marketing Podcast (by Foster Web Marketing)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 98: Expanding Your Business with Somnath Sikdar
- Episode 71: Establishing and Getting Business Credit
- Episode 108: Virtual Assistance for Your Business with Connie Gray
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.