Due to the pandemic, lots of people are either working from home or have lost their jobs because they cannot be done from home. Those in the latter group may be looking for a job that allows them to do so. On the other hand, many small businesses are looking for help, but are unsure whether hiring someone (and taking on the payroll and other administrative tasks that go along with doing so) is the right move.
That’s why in this episode of the podcast I talk with Connie Gray, the owner of Virtual Solutions 4U on how to be a virtual assistant, whether that’s the right career for you as an employee, and whether taking one on is the best move for your small business.
In this episode you will learn:
- Things you should consider in whether to hire a VA or an employee for your business
- The tasks that VAs can perform for your business
- The skills you should have if you want to become a VA
Links & Resources
- Your World-Class Assistant by Michael Hyatt
- Virtual Solutions 4U
- Virtual Solutions 4U (Fees & Services)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.