With the coronavirus pandemic forcing non-essential businesses to work virtually, the needs of those businesses have changed. Many may even discover that a virtual business model is better and change forever how they operate.
This is made possible by a growing number of cloud services that can allow companies to run smoothly with a distributed workforce. Some may realize that they can run with a reduced workforce and outsource some tasks to outside vendors.
But can that be done with things like your accounting department? To answer that question, I invited Frank Lunn of Kahuna Accounting, a virtual firm with clients all over the country, to talk to us on how it can be done!
In this episode you will learn:
- How cloud accounting services can integrate with your other cloud platforms
- How accounting services can be molded to your strategic financial goals
- How accounting services can help you grow your business and reduce overhead
Links & Resources
- Kahuna Accounting Web Site
- QuickBooks Online
- Xero Online Accounting
- Grow.com (Business Intelligence)
- BizEquity (Online Business Valuation)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 94: Tyson Franklin on Selling Your Business
- Episode 98: Expanding Your Business with Somnath Sikdar
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.