In his blog, experienced Woodbury-based lawyer Steve Richardson keeps you updated on traffic court cases in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties, along with many other issues of New Jersey law. Regular messages are posted on how to avoid or limit traffic violation fines, surcharges, points, license suspension or jail term.
- Page 1
Avoiding Distracted Driving: Turn by Turn Directions on GPS If you use a GPS in your car, here's a great tip on how to avoid the distractions (and risks) it can cause to your driving!
Distracted Driving Laws Need to Keep Up with Technology Newer technologies can add to the potential of distracted driving. How do we keep laws current without being so broad as to deny freedoms? Join the discussion!
How to Get Into Trouble in NJ By Failing to Stop for Police Sicklerville, NJ man turns a careless driving ticket into a felony. Find out why from Woodbury attorney Steve Richardson.
SLAP Might Not Avoid Jail Time on NJ Driving While Suspended SLAP may not always be available to avoid jail time for NJ tickets like driving with a suspended license. Find out why from Woodbury lawyer Steve Richardson.
Teen Death Shows Only So Much We Can Do to Protect Our Kids A teen in Washington Twp., NJ dies and two others are injured in an accident. No matter how hard we try, can we truly protect our kids?
- Posted on 02/11/2014Avoiding Distracted Driving: Turn by Turn Directions on GPS
- Posted on 01/27/2014Distracted Driving Laws Need to Keep Up with Technology
- Posted on 04/17/2013How to Get Into Trouble in NJ By Failing to Stop for Police
- Posted on 11/30/2012SLAP Might Not Avoid Jail Time on NJ Driving While Suspended
- Posted on 04/18/2012Teen Death Shows Only So Much We Can Do to Protect Our Kids