Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (856) 686-9910
Richardson Law Offices

What do I do if I can't afford to pay my traffic court fines?

Have you plead guilty and been convicted of a traffic court offense but can't afford to make the payments you agreed to on the fines and costs?  Woodbury Gloucester County NJ traffic court attorney Steve Richardson advises that you contact the court immediately and negotiate a new payment plan.  Ignoring the problem will only make it worse and expose you to the possibility of additional fines for contempt and possibly jail time!
Steven J. Richardson
Bankruptcy, Collections, Student Loan, DUI and Traffic Court attorney in Woodbury, NJ.