Achieving financial freedom is not always easy. Some people have the skills to do it on their own, while others need some expert help and guidance. That's never a bad thing.
Having that guidance means hiring a financial advisor. But how do you pick one? How do you know if you have the right one for your needs? Getting you answers to those questions is why in this episode of the podcast I talk about the steps you need to take in choosing the right financial advisor for you.
In this episode you will learn about:
- The Steps to Choosing an Advisor
- The Types of Advisors
- The Kinds of Services They Provide
- Common Mistakes People Make in Choosing an Advisor
Links & Resources
- How to Choose a Financial Advisor (NerdWallet)
- 7 Mistakes People Make When Choosing a Financial Advisor (SmartAsset)
- How To Choose A Financial Advisor (Forbes Advisor)
- How to Choose a Financial Advisor (BankRate.com)
- Harness Wealth
- Zoe Financial
- Free Tool to Find Financial Planner (SmartAsset)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like: