As people get older and closer to retirement, they start to worry about whether they are ready and whether they can afford to retire. Do they have enough money set aside? How much is enough?
That's why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about how many people think they're behind, how much they think they need to retire, how to tell whether you really ARE behind, and how to catch up if you are.
In this episode you will learn:
- How many people think they're behind
- How much money people think they need to retire
- How to find out if you are behind
- How to get caught up if you are
Links & Resources
- Generation X Is Falling Behind on Retirement Savings (CNBC)
- How to Tell If You're Behind on Retirement Savings (CNBC)
- 6 Late Stage Retirement Catch-Up Tactics (Investopedia)
- Fidelity Guide
- T. Rowe Price Guide
- IRS Publication 523: Selling Your Home
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 136: Starting Early on Retirement Savings
- Episode 145: Getting a Late Start on Retirement Planning
- Episode 175: Finding the Right Place for Financial Freedom with Ryan Frederick
- Episode 63: Are Reverse Mortgages for You?
- Episode 183: Series I Bonds; Are They For You?