If someone is having emotional, mental, or social problems, you might send them to therapy. But what if they are having financial problems? Is there any such thing as financial therapy?
Well according to Wendy Wright, a therapist and money coach, there is! That's why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk to her about what financial therapy is and how it can help people change their thinking about money, communicate it better with their spouse, and get out of debt.
In this episode you will learn:
- What financial therapy is
- How it can improve your relationship with money
- How to talk to you loved ones/partner about money
- How financial therapy can help you stop the debt cycle
- How to deal with sudden wealth
Links & Resources
- Website: https://financialtherapysolutions.com/
- Free Offer to Listeners: 3 Small Steps Toward Your Money Mindset Shift
- Social Media
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 34: Changing Your Financial Mindset
- Episode 35: Putting Your Financial Mindset to Work Now
- Episode 36: Putting Your Financial Mindset to Work Long Term