When it comes to retirement savings and investing, or any long term investing goal, there are many options for where to put your money. There are mutual funds, individual stocks, bonds, and the like. One option is something called Exchange-Traded Funds.
These funds with the rather mysterious name can be a good option for investors. That's why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about these funds, what they are, and whether you should consider them for your investment portfolio.
In this episode you will learn about:
- What ETFs Are
- The different kinds of ETFs
- How to buy them
- Tax Implications
- Factors to consider in choosing ETFs
Links & Resources
- Exchange-Traded Funds - Explanation with Pros and Cons (Investopedia)
- How to Invest in ETFs for Beginners (Motley Fool)
- 10 ETF Concerns That Investors Shouldn’t Overlook (Investopedia)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like: