According to the authors of the book The Millionaire Next Door, self-employed people make up less than 20 percent of the workers in America but account for two-thirds of the millionaires. So for those who want financial freedom on the millionaire level, being their own boss is something that should at least be looked into.
But starting a business isn't easy, and most of them fail within the first 3 years. This has some people thinking about owning a franchise instead. That's why in this episode of the podcast I talk to Giuseppe Grammatico about the franchise model, and whether it's right for you.
In this episode you will learn about:
- The freedoms that come with business ownership
- The secrets to starting (and scaling up) a lucrative side hustle
- Why you should consider the franchise model for your business
- The risks of owning a franchise
Links & Resources
- Giuseppe's Web Site: www.ggthefranchiseguide.com
- Franchise Freedom Video Workshop
- The Franchise Freedom Podcast
- Franchise Freedom Book
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 138: Why Most Small Businesses Fail
- Episode 124: Growing a Small Business
- Episode 92: Making More Money with a Side Hustle