Everyone who has federal student loans is waiting breathlessly for the Supreme Court to rule on President Biden's federal student loan forgiveness program later this month. But no matter what the decision, the moratorium on payments will be coming to an end, and you will have to start paying on them again.
That's why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to discuss what you need to do before the music starts up again to be sure that you are ready with an affordable repayment plan. What you do now will be critical to your financial freedom going forward.
In this episode you will learn:
- A Way to Accelerate Your Repayment Period
- A Simple Way to Get Out of Default
- Options to Create Affordable Repayment Plans
Links & Resources
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 161: Federal Student Loan Relief
- Episode 133: Planning Your Post-Pandemic Finances
- Episode 107: Student Loan Strategies When the Government No Longer CARES