Where you live can have a significant effect on your financial freedom, whether it's during your working life or in retirement. It can influence cost of living, opportunities in your careeer, or resale value when you are ready to downsize.
That's why in this episode of the podcast I talk to Ryan Frederick about how he sees where you live and how location, location, location means so much more to your financial well-being.
In this episode you will learn:
- How being in the wrong place can be isolating
- How climate change could affect where you relocate to
- How your location could increase or decrease cost of living and financial freedom
Links & Resources
- Ryan's Web Site: Here.Life
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Phone: 512-256-1462
- Right Place, Right Time Assessment
- Social Media
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 136: Starting Early on Retirement Savings
- Episode 125: Planning for What to Do in Retirement
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.