The current economy has people stressed out with inflation and talk of an impending recession. As a result, the process of saving for retirement, already seen by many as a slog and a struggle, can seem even mre difficult and anxiety-inducing.
That's why in this episode of the podcast I talk with Dawn Dahlby, who is not only a Certified Financial Planner, but also a behavioral financial advisor. From her we can learn how to find financial peace and happiness in troubling economic times.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to relieve the anxiety of uncertain financial times
- Why saving for retirement doesn't have to be a struggle
- How "spending freedom" can change your financial outlook
- How to cultivate a positive financial mindset
Links & Resources
- Dawn's Web Site: dawndahlby.com
- Dawn's YouTube Channel
- Dawn's Social Media:
- Get Dawn's Book and Live WELLthy! (Amazon) (Barnes & Noble)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 173: Retirement Savings Tips for an Uncertain Economy
- Episode 158: How to Deal with Inflation and Recession
- Episode 105: Dealing with Financial Stress with Dr. David Weiman