2022 was a rough year with inflation and recession rearing their ugly heads and causing us concern for our financial freedom (at least in the short term). But gas prices have dropped significantly, and recession has not been officially declared, so there's reason for hope in the new year.
That's why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about what the financial and economic experts are saying, whether you should listen to them, and what you should do to prepare your finances for the 12 months ahead.
In this episode you will learn:
- What the Experts Are Saying Will Happen (Recession, Inflation, etc.)
- Whether You Should Listen to Them
- How to Prepare for the Year Ahead
Links & Resources
- How to Prepare for the Year Ahead (Success.com)
- A Look Ahead to 2023 (Times Free Press)
- Why I'm Ignoring Economic Predictions for 2023 (Motley Fool)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 158: How to Deal with Inflation and Recession
- Episode 156: What to Do Should You Lose Your Job
- Episode 132: Preparing for, and Dealing with, Inflation
- Episode 92: Making More Money with a Side Hustle
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.