The Christmas of 2021 presented its own challenges. Shipping delays and supply chain bottlenecks made it difficult for stores to keep items on their shelves, which led to less than stellar deals and long delivery times. I talked about all of this in Episode 141.
But this Christmas is different and requires a different strategy. You, as the consumer, are more in the driver's seat when it comes to getting deals and getting your gifts in time for the holiday. That's why in this episode of the podcast, I wanted to talk about shopping tips for the current situation to help you have the best holiday ever!
In this episode you will learn:
- Money Saving Shopping Tips
- How to Make a Holiday Shopping Budgett
- How to Do Your Whole List for $500
- Holiday Shopping for Busy People
Links & Resources
- How to Survive Holiday Shopping (Washington Post)
- How To Decide on a Holiday Budget That Works for You (GoBankingRates.com)
- How To Do All Your Holiday Shopping for Less Than $500 (GoBankingRates.com)
- The Busy Person's Guide to Saving Money on Holiday Shopping (Washington Post)
- Keepa Plugins for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like: