Financial freedom and independence can be achieved by diligently implementing proven strategies and tactics that will get you there. But if you don't have the right beliefs about money, it will be difficult, if not impossible to be successful.
I discussed money mindsets in Episodes 34 through 36, but thought it was time to discuss it again. That's why in this episode of the podcast I talk with personal finance coach Derrick Kinney who has some great ideas, thoughts, and stories about having good money beliefs and how to get past the bad ones.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to keep fear of making an investment mistake from holding you back
- How to let go of money fears and mindsets from your childhood
- That you can still start investing for retirement in your 20s
Links & Resources
- First 5 Chapters of Good Money Revolution
- Get the Whole Book
- Good Money Framework Web Site
- Good Money Framework Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 34: Changing Your Financial Mindset
- Episode 35: Putting Your New Financial Mindset to Work Now
- Episode 36: Putting Your New Financial Mindset to Work Long Term
- Episode 130: Teaching Your Kids About Money with Derrick Kinney