In the last episode, and in Episode 149, I talked about the credit myths that may be holding you back from building good credit and FICO scores that reflect it. Good credit scores are key to financial freedom and a bright financial future.
But what can you expect when you get there? What does good credit look like and what are the advantages? Knowing the answers to these questions and what you are working towards, will help keep you motivated towards your goal, which is why I discuss these answers in this episode of the podcast.
In this episode you will learn:
- What constitutes a high credit score
- How better credit can help you get a job
- How to get better perks on your credit card
- How it will prepare you better for the future
Links & Resources
- 7 Ways Good Credit Can Make Life Easier - and Save You Money (NerdWallet)
- How NJ Employment Laws Protect You During the Hiring Process (Resnick Law Group)
- How Your Credit Report Can Keep You From Getting a Job (CNBC)
- 7 Unexpected Benefits of a Good Credit Score (Credit.com)
- 8 Benefits of Having a Good Credit Score (Capital One)
- What are the Biggest Advantages of a Good Credit Score? (CNBC)
- These Bank Fees Could be Taking a Bite Out of Your Budget. (CNBC)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 73: Understanding How Credit & Credit Scores Work
- Episode 149: Busting the Credit Score Myths
- Episode 159: Busting More Credit Score Myths
- Episode 71: Ty Crandall on Establishing and Getting Business Credit
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.